OppiePlaas Haga Haga is situated on the Mtwentwe Farm 2 km from Haga Haga on the Eastern Cape Wild Coast and approximately 60 km north of East London.
We are open for guest accommodation!
In terms of the latest lockdown regulations, OppiePlaas is permitted to accommodate guests. We do so while adhering to strict hygiene protocols. We, furthermore, allow cancellations made due to Covid-19 regulations and will refund deposits in full in such instances.
Although our pub and restaurant are closed to the public, these fine facilities are available to our guests while staying with us.
Welcome to OppiePlaas!
Pub & Restaurant HOURS
Unfortunately our pub and restaurant are currently not open to the public due to COVID-19 precautions. These facilities are, however, available to guests who are making use of our guest accommodation.
Easter, Christmas holiday season and selected long weekends
- Mondays – Saturdays: 10:30 until late (kitchen closes at 20:00)
- Sundays: 10:30 – 15:00 (kitchen closes at 14:00)
- Closed on Christmas Eve, 26 December and New Year’s Eve
Off-season (from 5 January)
- Open on Saturdays
- Lunch: 11:30 – 15:00 (kitchen closes at 14:00)
- Evening: 18:00 – 21:00 (kitchen closes at 20:00)
Note: We’ll open with pleasure on any day for groups of more than 10 by prior arrangement.
- Telephone: +27 83 703 1711
- Or, fill in the enquiry form below