OppiePlaas Haga Haga is situated on the Mtwentwe Farm 2 km from Haga Haga on the Eastern Cape Wild Coast and approximately 60 km north of East London.
We are open for guest accommodation!
In terms of the latest lockdown regulations, OppiePlaas is permitted to again accommodate guests.
We adhere to strict hygiene protocols:
- Extensive cleaning of rooms according to COVID-19 procedures.
- Complimentary disinfectant kits provided upon arrival and for the duration of the stay.
- Health screening of guests upon arrival.
- Completion of travel and medical declarations upon arrival.
- No contact check in and check out.
- Only essential interaction between staff and guests allowed.
- Staff adhering to COVID-19 hygiene protocols, including wearing of suitable protective clothing.
- Facilities layout that provides for social distancing.
- No contact payment options.
- Our restaurant remains closed. However, room service meals are available upon request, as well as for takeaway.
Welcome back to OppiePlaas!
Pub & Restaurant HOURS
Easter, Christmas holiday season, selected long weekends
- Mondays – Saturdays: 10:30 until late (kitchen closes at 20:00)
- Sundays:10:30 – 15:00 (kitchen closes at 14:00)
- Closed on Christmas Eve and 26 December
- Closed (starting 5 January 2020)
Note: We’ll open with pleasure on any day for groups larger than 10 by prior arrangement.
- Telephone: +27 83 703 1711
- Or, fill in the enquiry form below