Note: We are only allowed to host weddings and functions subject to the latest COVID-19 regulations. Furthermore and in line with this, we are unfortunately not able to host social gatherings of a general nature until further notice.
10 REASONS FOR CHOOSING OPPIEPLAAS HAGA HAGA WEDDING AND FUNCTION VENUE
- A lovely Wild Coast location, the finest ambiance that nature in this special part of the world can present and the serenity that OppiePlaas Haga Haga as a working farm has to offer. Child-friendly with open spaces to explore and farm animals to enjoy.
- A family owned and managed business where we combine tried and trusted old school personal service with traditional values. Affordable and outstanding value for money.
- We make it our priority to understand your requirements and to make your dream wedding or function come true. We are flexible to accommodate and even surpass to your expectations. Add to this our experience and know-how to competently guide you, if necessary, to ensure that you get only the best.
- The venue is for your exclusive use. No other functions or activities will take place at the same time.
- Book for the event only. Or, even better, extend the occasion into a weekend of family and friends getting together over a braai, potjie or whatever else you may require before the event and even a scrumptious breakfast on the morning after, for final goodbyes. We cater for all of this. A stunning self-contained cottage is available for the wedding couple and we have a number of tents equipped with proper beds and linen for your guests’ use. Ample affordable hotel and self-catering accommodation is furthermore available in the village nearby.
- All catering is done on the farm according to your requirements, using only the finest ingredients. When it comes to meat, we use our hormone free and carefully matured meat cuts.
- Choose between having the wedding ceremony in the farm’s stunning shaded garden alongside a pond or in an intimate chapel in the Haga Haga seaside village less than 2 km from the farm.
- Select the best location for your photo sessions – the natural beauty of our garden and farm or the nearby unspoiled beaches and Wild Coast ocean.
- We have a database of wedding planners, DJ’s, entertainment artists and photographers should you require such services. We can furthermore assist in recommending and finding suitable accommodation in Haga Haga.
- We are fully licensed with realistic liquor prices.
Our fine facilities include
- OppieStoep function venue and dance floor which can accommodate up to 60 guests;
- The flexibility to create even more room by adding on a Bedouin stretch tent for up to 20 additional guests;
- Tables and chairs, cutlery, crockery, glasses, white linen table cloths and serviettes;
- Optional: venue draping;
- A stand-alone garden cottage for VIP accommodation or a tranquil honeymoon suite where the bride can prepare in privacy on her big day and where the couple can stay after the festivities. We also offer bed & breakfast accommodation;
- Nature’s perfect backdrop for a function with a difference and for outstanding event photographs.
Wedding cakes – an added service!
Need someone to bake your dream wedding cake? We can help! Please contact us for more details. (Click here to see a few examples.)
Perfect place, perfect events – Want dis mos lekker OppiePlaas!
If you want to make your wedding or special event a dream come true . . . then you’re knocking on the right door!
Click here to contact us.
“A Special Wedding Venue”
We enjoyed a special wedding celebration with excellent service, delicious meal in a beautiful setting. Erna is so efficient and helpful and nothing is too much trouble to make the celebration a memorable one. I can highly recommend OppiePlaas Haga Haga. Thank you.
TripAdvisor comment by ESME1956
For further reviews click on the TripAdvisor icon below